Terms & Conditions
Kyubex Solutions KFT
Liliom ùtca 1/a. 6. em. 3.
When you access and/or use the site, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). These Terms constitute a binding contract between you and Kyubex Solutions KFT (the "Company"). The Company reserves the right to change the Terms at any time without prior notice. Use of the site after the changes signifies your acceptance of the updated Terms. If you do not accept the changes, you must immediately terminate your access to the site. Some of the terms used in the Terms are defined below:
Account: refers to the account opened by the user in the ecosystem through the site. The user may access the account on different devices using the correct credentials.
Applicable Law: includes all laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines that apply to or govern any aspect of the Terms.
Currency: refers to currencies issued by a government or central bank of a country.
Intellectual Property: includes all patents, trademarks, software and other copyrighted property owned by the Company.
Company: means Kyubex Solutions KFT, with registered office in Liliom utca 1/A. 6. em.3, 1094
Budapest, Vat HU26691138.
The Company is Kyubex Solutions KFT, with registered office at Liliom utca 1/A. 6. em.3, 1094 Budapest, Vat HU26691138.
You can contact the Company by e-mail at email@example.com or by visiting the website www.kuybex.com.
For technical support, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Account and Registration.
The user must be at least 18 years old to register and use the ecosystem. The account is personal and cannot be used on behalf of third parties. It is prohibited to create more than one account using the same identity document. The user undertakes to provide true, accurate and up-to-date information during registration and to keep his/her account password secure.
- Acceptable Use.
The user agrees to use the ecosystem in a lawful and responsible manner, avoiding any illegal activity, fraud, money laundering or terrorist activities. The user shall not interfere with the proper functioning of the Services or violate the intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties. Furthermore, the user shall not use automated means not provided by the Company to access the Services.
- Risks and Limitation of Liability.
The user acknowledges and agrees to assume all risks associated with the use of the Services. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from the use of the Services. The Company is not a depository institution, and digital assets are not legal tender.
- Intellectual Property.
All intellectual property rights in the ecosystem, website and application belong to the Company or are licensed to it. The user has a limited licence to access and use the ecosystem in accordance with the Terms, but may not copy, reproduce or use the intellectual property for commercial purposes.
- Duration and Termination.
The Terms will remain in effect for as long as you use the ecosystem. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the user's account without notice if the user violates the Terms. In addition, the Company may terminate the Services at any time without notice.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
The Terms and all disputes, controversies and differences arising out of or relating to the Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be construed, applied and settled in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of Hungary, without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. All actions or proceedings arising out of the following Terms shall be tried and contested exclusively before the Arbitration Court of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Kyubex Solutions KFT
Liliom ùtca 1/a. 6. em. 3.
Personal data collection:
Kyubex collects personally identifiable information about individuals, such as first name, last name, email address, phone number and other information voluntarily provided by users through the Website or Services. In addition, we may obtain publicly accessible data from third-party sources, such as public records or sources available online.
Purpose of processing:
We process users' personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our services and managing the user's account..
- Customise the user's experience and improve our services.
- Communicate with users about services, updates and promotional offers.
- Manage and process payments and transactions.
- Prevent fraud and illegal activities.
- Fulfill applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
- Conduct market analysis and research to improve our services.
Sharing of personal data:
Kyubex may share personal data with third parties only for the following purposes:
- Providing our services through technical service providers, IT security providers and other entities involved in the management of our services..
- To comply with legal obligations, governmental requests or in response to legal process.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, subject to your prior consent.
Security of personal data
Kyubex takes technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, loss or improper disclosure.
Users have the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of their personal data. They may also object to the processing or request data portability. To exercise these rights or for any other privacy-related request, users may contact us through the channels indicated in this Policy
Cookies and tracking technologies:
- Marketing e-mails.
In our marketing e-mails, we inform you about our offers on Kyubex financial products and services, their features and partnerships with third parties (discounts on third party products/services for Kyubex customers). We may also ask you for your feedback or opinion via surveys. If you wish to receive marketing e-mails, you must provide us with your e-mail address. We will only send you marketing e-mails if you have expressly consented to this when opening your account, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation. To ensure that we only send you the most relevant information in line with your personal interests, we will review and analyse your customer behaviour, including data on recent transactions, withdrawals, deposits, payments and invitations from friends. We will use this information to send you marketing emails, based on our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, to inform you about offers related to Kyubex financial products and services, their features and partnerships with third parties (discounts on third party products/services for Kyubex customers), as well as related initiatives and to solicit your feedback or opinion via surveys. This data will only be used for sending marketing e-mails and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Marketing push notifications
In our marketing push notifications, we inform you about our offers on Kyubex financial products and services, their features and partnerships with third parties (discounts on third party products/services for Kyubex customers). Push notifications are messages that you receive on your phone without a specific request and regardless of whether the App is open or not. We will only send you marketing push notifications if you have expressly given your consent when opening your account, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation. To ensure that we only send you the most relevant information in line with your personal interests, we will review and analyse your customer behaviour, including data on recent transactions, withdrawals, deposits and invitations from friends. We will use this information to send you marketing push notifications, based on our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, to inform you about offers related to Kyubex financial products and services, their features and partnerships with third parties (discounts on third party products/services for Kyubex customers), as well as related initiatives and to ask for your feedback or opinion via surveys.
- Customer chat.
In our customer chat, we inform you about offers related to Kyubex financial products and services, their features and partnerships with third parties (discounts on third party products/services for Kyubex customers), as well as related initiatives and to ask for your feedback or opinion via surveys. If you are in contact with a customer service agent, we will use your customer behaviour to send you marketing information via our customer chat, based on our legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- Email newsletter
In our e-mail newsletter, we inform you about offers related to Kyubex financial products and services, their features and partnerships with third parties (discounts on third party products/services for Kyubex customers), as well as initiatives related to inviting friends. If you wish to receive the newsletter by e-mail, you must provide us with your e-mail address. We will only send you our newsletter if you have expressly given your consent when opening an account, in terms of the Data Protection Regulation. The processing of your data for sending our newsletter is based on your prior consent in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. You may revoke your consent to receive our newsletter by e-mail at any time. You can revoke your consent via a link in the newsletter e-mail.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to withdraw consent, pursuant to Article 7(3) of the GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, with effect for the future. If you withdraw your consent, your personal data will no longer be processed, unless the further processing is based on a different legal basis (which excludes consent). The processing of your personal data continues to be justified until the date of your revocation..
- Right of access, pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR: This right enables you to request information about whether Kyubex is processing your personal data and about the particular processing of your personal data, at any time, together with a copy of the information processed. This right includes access to the document or obtaining copies of the documents. .
- Right to rectification, pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR: You have the right to request rectification of your data if it is incomplete or inaccurate..
- Right to erasure, pursuant to GDPR art. 17: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected or if you have noticed that it has been used unlawfully. Kyubex may refuse your request if the data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or legal operations..
- Right to restrict processing, pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data when you contest the accuracy of your data, when you request the restriction of data because you believe the processing is unlawful or when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but Kyubex needs it for legal operations.
- Right to object, pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. This also includes profiling, if it is related to direct marketing purposes. If you object, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose. The processing of your personal data continues to be justified until the date of your objection..
- Data portability right, pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR: This right enables you to request Kyubex to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit your data to another data controller where the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by Kyubex violates the GDPR. .
Exercising your rights of access, cancellation and objection to processing: You can exercise your rights of access, cancellation and objection to processing by using our web form. Please do not address requests via a third party platform that obliges us to respond to you via the same means, as we are unable to clearly identify you as a Kyubex customer. Instead, please use the above solutions to assert your rights before Kyubex. You can also exercise your right to object via our web form. Right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes, pursuant to Art. 21(2) of the GDPR: In some cases, we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. This also applies to profiling, if it is related to direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose. The processing of your personal data continues to be justified until the date of your objection.
Deletion and retention periods:
We only store and process your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil our obligations under the agreement with you or for as long as required by law. This means that if your data is no longer needed for legal or contractual obligations, it will be deleted. However, this rule does not apply in the case of limited processing necessary for the following purposes:
- Compliance with regulatory and tax retention periods provided for by applicable laws and complementary legislation, including the following laws: Consolidated Banking Law, Anti-Money Laundering Law, Digital Administration Code, tax laws. Legal retention periods and documentation requirements include timeframes of up to twenty years. The applicable legal basis is Art. 17(3)(b) of the GDPR together with Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR. .
- Preservation of supporting documents according to the timeframes provided for by law. According to the Italian Civil Code, these timeframes are generally between five and ten years, but in limited cases may extend longer. The applicable legal basis is Art. 17(3)(e) of the GDPR together with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. .
Furthermore, if your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data, Kyubex will retain it until you revoke your consent or until your account is closed, whichever is later.
Last updated: 31 July 2023
www.kyubex.com ("Site") to collect and use information..
A distinction must be made between three subcategories of crypto-assets that should be subject to more specific requirements. The first sub-category consists of a type of crypto-asset intended to provide digital access to a good or service, available through DLT, and which is only accepted by the issuer of that token ("utility token"). Such utility tokens have non-financial purposes related to the operation of a digital platform and services and should be considered a specific type of crypto-asset.
(17) If a public offer has as its object utility tokens relating to a service that is not yet operational, the duration of the public offer described in the White Paper on crypto-assets does not exceed 12 months. This limitation on the duration of the public offer is independent of the moment when the product or service becomes effectively operational and can be used by the holder of a utility token after the end of the public offer.
All information contained in this Crypto Assets White Paper regarding the issuer, the project, the characteristics of the public offering and the rights and obligations associated with the crypto assets are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute a guarantee of future results or financial performance.
This Crypto Assets White Paper has been prepared with the utmost care and diligence, but the issuer of the crypto assets cannot guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the information provided. Prospective purchasers are advised to conduct their own investigation and evaluation before proceeding with the purchase of the crypto assets.
The purchase and holding of utility tokens involves significant risks, including the possibility of total or partial loss of value of the tokens. Potential purchasers understand that the value of crypto assets can be extremely volatile and may be affected by unpredictable market factors.
The utility tokens offered in this White Paper may not be exchangeable for the good or service promised in this White Paper, especially in the event of failure or abandonment of the project. Potential buyers should understand that the purchase of crypto assets does not grant any contractual rights or ownership in the company or project.
This Crypto Assets White Paper does not constitute an offer or solicitation for the purchase of financial instruments. Purchasers interested in participating in the public offering of the crypto assets are invited to consult Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 and applicable national legislation on public offerings.
The issuer of the crypto assets declares that it is solely responsible for the content of this White Paper, which has not been submitted for review or approval by any competent authority in any Member State of the European Union.
Before making a decision to purchase, prospective purchasers are urged to carefully read the entire Crypto Assets White Paper, including the summary provided, and to consult with qualified professionals to assess the legal, financial and tax aspects of the investment.
The issuer of the crypto assets disclaims any liability for any damage or loss arising from the purchase and use of the crypto assets in question.
The issuer of the crypto assets reserves the right to make changes to the design, features of the crypto assets and the information provided in this White Paper without notice.
Potential buyers are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in their country of residence or jurisdiction regarding the purchase, possession and use of crypto assets.
The purchase of utility tokens is restricted to persons of legal age and legal capacity. Buyers must verify their legal eligibility to participate in the public offering of crypto assets before proceeding with the purchase.
This White Paper on crypto assets is not intended as financial or investment advice. Prospective purchasers are urged to consult their own financial advisors before making investment decisions.